Most of us have not read Nathuram's long last speech giving his reasons for killing Gandhi. I feel we should know what he wants to say. Therefore, I put a part of that long speech here.
Erudite and powerful, such was the power and eloquence of his statement that one of the judges, G. D. Khosla, later wrote,
“I have, however, no doubt that had the audience of that day been constituted into a jury and entrusted with the task of deciding Godse’s appeal, they would have brought a verdict of ‘not Guilty’, by an overwhelming majority". Note here that during that time we had jury system in our judiciary. That system was abolished eventually.
Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi was picked up from South Africa by the British Government and was installed in India to reduce influence of Savarkar and other Bengali and Pujabi terrorists who were constituting a risk for all British officers working in India. As Mr. Gandhi landed in Bombay he was arranged for help from big business houses such as Birla so that he can work smoothly in this country without any hassles. Agents of British Raj who were sitting in the erstwhile National Congress immediately arranged so that Mr. Gandhi was made a leader of people of India over night. This was possible because, B. G. Tilak, popularly known as Lokmanya Tilak, had just expired. Before any other person takes over that position British government looked to it that Gandhi becomes leader of Indian people! That plan of British Raj was successful. All movements of Gandhi as a secret agent of British Raj were actually planned by the viceroy of India office in England. His satyagraha and other agitations such as non co-operation, hunger strikes were preplanned by British to give a feeling to simple minded Indians that some freedom fight is going on. However, it was only a drama to keep at bay true freedom fighters such as Subhash chandra Bose, Bhagat Singh and many more; and they be over looked by the people of India. This second plan was also highly successful. If anybody carefully study so called freedom fights by the National Congress it will be clearly visible that actually nothing was earned by these agitations excepting to create an impression that some freedom fight is going on!
Finally Indians got freedom not because of any so called freedom fights by the National Congress under Mr. Gandhi but because Indian Army and Navy had been no more loyal to the Crown. This has become very clear from the speech of British PM in British parliament in which he told why British are giving away India to Indians. If we carefully study the British release of India we see that they released not India as a whole country but they gave freedom to each state which they had taken over for managements and that they handed over management to respective Maharajas. It was only because later National government under Vallabh Patel forcibly merged these many states into the present India at times by military action wherever needed. This becomes clear from the present dilemma on Kashmir in which Nehru did not allow Patel to take military action. Had Nehru kept quiet, Patel would have resolved this issue at that time itself.
Nathuram Godse had said that if Gandhi had not come up in the Indian politics, Indians would have freedom much earlier. Mr. Gandhi actually helped British continue to hold India in their control for thirty years more and helped them loot this country more. Mr. Gandhi was using a killing time strategy of British administration and nothing else. Below given reasons for killing Gandhi clearly show how Gandhi was working under British influence on many occasions. Nathuram Godse says, Gandhi's appearance as a saintly person was a smart decoy to fool simpleton Indians. It appears from many documentary evidences that British had ordered him to hold that face (saintly person) to fool Indian masses, as Indian masses can be fooled by such deception easily. And the drama of Gandhi's saintly form was highly successful!!
Reasons for killing British agent, Mr. Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi -
Appeasement of Muslims –from start till date (on back foot congress declares 4.5% quota for Muslims from OBC share)
During the trial justice Khosla had allowed Nathuram Godse, the killer of Gandhi to read his own confession in the court. However, the Indian government under Congress had banned the confession of Nathuram Godse from being published.
Nathuram's brother Gopal Godse fought a 60 years legal battle after which the Supreme Court removed the ban. Therefore, now we get all these details on public domain!
Nathuram Godse had given 150 reasons for killing Gandhi; some of which are as follows:
1. In 1919 people of India wanted General Dyer to be tried for the Massacre of innocent people at Jalianwalla Baugh.
Gandhi refused to support this demand.
2. Whole of India wanted Gandhi to intervene and save Bhagat Singh, Rajguru and Sukhdev from the Gallows.
Gandhi stubbornly refused on the grounds that they were misguided freedom fighters, and theirs was an act of violence and so deserve to be hanged!
3. On 6th May 1946 on public platform, Gandhi asked Hindus to sacrifice and die at the hands of Muslims and not fight the members of Muslim league.
In Kerala Muslim league members killed over 1500 Hindus and converted 2000 to Islam. Instead of protesting Gandhi expressed that it was a brave act of Allah's followers.
4. On several occasions Gandhi called Shivaji, Maha Rana Pratap and Guru Govind Singh as misguided nationalists. And Gandhi as the only well guided (by British) nationalist!!
5. Gandhi advised Raja Hari Singh of Kashmir to abdicate as Kashmir had Muslim majority and settle down in Kashi and take sanyas!!
Gandhi on the other hand supported Nizam, Osman Ali Khan, of Hyderabad to join Pakistan, even though the state of Hyderabad (Andhra, Telangana, Karnataka and Berar) had Hindu majority.
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel however, over ruled Gandhi. When Nehru heard of Patel's police action in Hyderabad (operation POLO) he disconnected his telephone with Patel.
Some believe that Mr. Jawaharlal Nehru was also a secret British Agent and that is why he was excessively friendly with Mount batten and his wife. British administration was very particular in appointing their secret agents in Congress high command. However, not all accept this charge.
Nizam surrenders to Patel.
6. In 1931 the congress committee on designing of Indian flag suggested that the flag be only in saffron. Gandhi insisted (after consulting viceroy) changed it to a tri-colour flag.
7. During the Tripura congress, Subhash Chandra Bose was elected as president with majority however, Gandhi supported Pattabhai Sitaramayya forcing Bose to resign. Pattabhai Sitaramayya was a British ploy.
8. On 15th June 1947 during congress conclave it was decided to resist the partition of India but Gandhi went to the meeting at the last minute and supported the partition.
In fact, it was Gandhi who had declared earlier that partition will take place only over my dead body. However, as British office of viceroy insisted for partition Gandhi changed his opinion and consented for partition!!
9. Sardar Patel was elected by majority as the first Prime Minister but Gandhi insisted on Nehru. (again British recommendation, Nehru was a British ploy.)
10. Nehru government had decided to reconstruct Somnath Mandir at its cost but Gandhi without even being a member of the ministry forced the Govt. to reject this proposal.
At the same time on 13th January 1948 he went on a fast to allow Muslims to repair the mosque in Delhi at Government's cost.
11. When Hindus refugees returned to India after partition, some of them took shelter in some mosques temporarily. When Muslims objected, Gandhi forced all such Hindus children, ladies and the old to leave the mosque and live on the streets.
12. In October 1947 Pakistan attacked Kashmir; Gandhi went on a fast and forced the Indian Government to pay Pakistan a compensation of Rs. 55 Crore. Gandhi did not mind hurting Hindu feelings to win over the Indian Muslims. Nathuram Godse and Narayan Apte were hanged at the Ambala Jail in Punjab, on 15th November 1949.
Time has come to reopen the pages of history and read it anew. We should reconsider our habit of calling Mr. Gandhi, Mahatam! He was not any Mahatma but a British agent!! Hereafter knowing his deeds we should call him Mohandas Gandhi and not Mahatma Gandhi.
You may contact me on my Email ID given below,
You are invited to visit my other blogs
Ashok Kothare for stories
I reckon for philosophy
You may visit blog, Freedom of Expression, for intelligent discussions.