Saturday, April 30, 2016

Origin of Roman Catholic Church – 10

Continued from the earlier post -

Roman Catholic Church began to convert people to Christianity in the name of Jesus; taking cue from verses Mathew 28:18-20.
28:18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
28:19 Therefore, go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
28:20 and teach them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

However, we should note that Jesus had ordered his twelve disciples to do that and nobody else. We do not have any reliable evidence to accept that any of these disciples had given this Church to do it. St. Paul had admitted in his speech that he gave authority to his followers without consent from either Jesus or God [1 Corinthians 7:25; Now about virgins: I have no command from the Lord, but I give a judgment as one who by the Lord’s mercy is trustworthy.].
1 Corinthians 9:1 Am I not free? Am I not an apostle? Have I not seen Jesus our Lord? Are you not the result of my work in the Lord?
1 Corinthians 9:2 Even though, I may not be an apostle to others, surely I am to you! For you are the seal of my apostleship in the Lord.
1 Corinthians 9:3 This is my defense to those who sit in judgment on me.
Paul claimed to be an Apostle of Lord Jesus, without expressed consent from Jesus, and this is how wrong tradition of trying to replace Jesus by the Church commenced due to Paul knowingly or unknowingly. In the name of Jesus Roman Church began to spread a religion of their making. This is actually an act of sacrilege.
1 Corinthians 15:8 and last of all he appeared to me also, as to one abnormally born.
1 Corinthians 15:9 For I am the least of the apostles and do not even deserve to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. [Before Paul was converted to Christianity, he had persecuted, in capacity as chief of Roman Church, followers of Jesus.]
It is through that illegal consent Church began to represent Jesus. This amounts to one other infringement of authority without proper consent from Jesus. This intrusion on ideology of Jesus can be noted. Roman (Catholic) Church adopted mass prayer in Churches from Jew practice however; we see that Jesus was against such mass prayers.

Continues in next post -
You may contact me on my Email ID given below,
You are invited to visit my other blogs
Ashok Kothare, http://ashokkotharesblog.blogspot.com/ for stories
I reckon, http://kotharesviews.blogspot.com/ for philosophy
You may visit blog, Freedom of Expression, http://blogs.siliconindia.com/kothare/ for intelligent discussions.
Freedom of Expression, http://kothare-thinks.blogspot.in/

Marathi blog, http://kothare-marathi.blogspot.in/ मला असे वाटते

No comments:

Post a Comment